- FY 2021-22 Adopted Budget
- August 17, 2021 Notice of Supplemental Budget
- April 27, 2021 Budget Committee Meeting Agenda
- 2021-22 Budget Adjustment Narative
- 2021-22 Fund Summary
- 2021-22 Presidents Message and Budget Priorities
- 2021-22 CGCC form-cc-1 Notice of Budget Hearing & Financial Summary
- 2021-22 Approved Budget w recommended changes for adoption 20210615
Columbia Gorge Community College's (CGCC) administrative staff evaluates the budget requests of the various departments of the college to determine the funding levels of the operating programs.
The budget is presented to the public through public hearings held by a budget committee consisting of Board members and lay members. After giving due consideration to the input received from the citizens, the Board of Education adopts the budget, authorizes the levying of taxes and sets appropriations.
The budget must be adopted not later than June 30 of each fiscal year. The Year End Closing Dates and Budget Planning Schedule facilitate keeping the budget process on track.
Under the applicable provisions, there must be public participation in the budget process and the adopted budget must be balanced. The pamphlet Local Budgeting in Oregon provides a brief overview of the full budget process.
The Oregon Department of Revenue Basic Budgeting Book is an introductory guide to creating local budgets. The Local Budgeting Manual provides detailed information and explanations of Oregon's Local Budget Law provisions and processes.
The budget may be amended during the applicable Fiscal Year through the adoption of a supplemental budget. Supplemental budgets may be adopted by the Board pursuant to ORS 294.480.