CGCC Photo/Michelle Bose
The Columbia Gorge Community College (CGCC) Bookstore is dedicated to serving the academic needs of the college and the community at large. Everyone is welcome here to shop or visit us, you don't need to be a student!
We provide textbooks, supplies and supplemental items related to instruction. Additionally, we supply the college with necessary items (such as letterhead) and serve the greater community by offering a wide selection of art supplies, college apparel, backpacks, office supplies and more. CGCC Bookstore Facebook page.
The Dalles Campus (main bookstore)
The Dalles, OR 97058-3434
Building 2, Room 190
Monday - Thursday: 10 am - 6 pm
Need Books or Supplies but can't make it here during these hours?
Call us at 541-506-6061 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will set up a time that is convenient for you!
- Book and Supplies sold in store
- Course materials required for online classes are available at The Dalles Campus only
- Art supplies, backpacks, calculators, office supplies, college apparel
- Course materials required for classes taken in Hood River or hybrid/Hood River courses
Hood River - Indian Creek Campus
1730 College Way, Hood River, OR 97031-7502
(541) 308-8202 - Fax
- Books may be ordered by phone and sent to the Hood River Campus
- Course materials required for Hood River or hybrid/Hood River courses
- Books for Hood River Classes are also available at The Dalles Campus Bookstore
Financial Aid Availability for Use in Bookstore
- Winter 2019 - Financial aid will be available for use in the Bookstore beginning on January 2nd, 2019 at 1 pm