CGCC Photo/Michelle Bose
The Columbia Gorge Community College (CGCC) Bookstore is dedicated to serving the academic needs of the college and the community at large. Everyone is welcome here! We supply textbooks, used books, college apparel, and more.
HOURS OF OPERATION
M-Th 8:30am - 4pm
Face coverings required, 4 patron max capacity.
As part of our efforts to keep our textbooks as available and affordable as possible, select older texts are being converted to library books available for long-term borrowing.
These will be noted in the booklist; copies will be available for purchase by request only.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Call or visit our online bookstore to purchase your books! We offer several options for contactless order fulfillment:
The Dalles pick-up: The bookstore is located in the administration building, on the south side of building 2. Please allow at least one business day for order processing.
Hood River pick-up: Please contact us at email@example.com to arrange pick-up at the Hood River campus. Please allow at least two business days for order processing.
Shipping: Enter your shipping address when checking out. A $7.95 shipping charge will be included in your total.
The Dalles Campus Bookstore
The Dalles, OR 97058-3434
Building 2, Room 190
Need Books or Supplies but can't make it here during these hours?
Call us at 541-506-6061 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange accomodations!
- Books and Supplies sold in store
- Course materials required for online classes are available at The Dalles Campus only
- College apparel and gear, class supplies, used books
- Course materials required for classes taken in Hood River or hybrid/Hood River courses
- Financial aid becomes available for use in the bookstore at the beginning of each term. Please inquire with the Cashier's office for details.