June 16, 2017, 3 pm
All graduates who have or will earn their degree in fall 2016 or winter, spring, summer 2017 are required to complete the 2016-17 Graduate RSVP Questionnaire. The last day to RSVP is May 31, 2017.
Important Dates for Graduates
- May 12 by 12 pm - Outstanding Graduate nominations due
- Starting second week of May - Graduation packets available for pick up at Bookstore
- May 31 - Last day to submit grad petitions to be included in 2017 graduation ceremony program
- June 6 - Last day to RSVP
Please check your CGCC email for announcements and information.
To earn an associate degree or a certificate, students may graduate under the CGCC Catalog requirements existing at the time of initial enrollment as long as they successfully complete at least one CGCC credit applicable to degree requirements per academic year.
Catalog requirements are valid for six academic years. A new academic year begins with each summer term and ends the next spring term. No catalog is valid for longer than spring term following the sixth academic year after issuance of the catalog.
Students will automatically receive degrees and/or certificates upon completion of requirements for the student's declared major in the weeks following the term’s end. Multiple credentials may be institutionally awarded within a student's major.
Your diploma will be mailed to your address of record 3-4 weeks after term grades are recorded. If your address has changed, please go to MyCGCC to update your address.
Columbia Gorge Community College has received independent accreditation status. Prior to fall 2013, CGCC was accredited through Portland Community College. For degrees earned prior to Fall 2013, please go to MyPCC. Contact the Registrar's office if you have questions regarding your degree earned at CGCC prior to Fall 2013.
Graduating with Degrees other than a Declared Major
Fill out the Application for Graduation
- Submit to Student Services one term prior to your anticipated graduation term.
- File a separate application for each degree or certificate.
- Once your application has been evaluated, you will receive a response in your Student Email.
CGCC will accept transfer credits that meet established standards of acceptance.