Instructional Technology Resources
Resources for Online Courses
Course Development Resources
Writing Objectives: PB&J Method
Classroom Technology Tools
Podiums systems Video are available in most classrooms with an integrated system that includes a computer, projector, screen, interactive whiteboard monitor (Starboard), document camera, and DVD player.
- Available Software - The Dalles Campus Google Doc
- Available Software - Hood River Indian Creek Campus Google Doc
- Available Equipment - Both Campuses Google Doc
Technical tutoring is available, as well as an online training course and Quality Matters reviews for new online instructors.
- Delivering Online Classes - What Works Well
- What is Moodle?
- Moodle Navigation Best Practices
- Moodle User Guides
- Activity Completion in Moodle - Students
- Activity Completion in Moodle - Faculty
- H5P Interactive Content in Moodle
- H5P Accessibility of Content Types
Zoom allows you to set up meetings and desktop sharing. To learn how to use Zoom, the Getting Started page is a good place to begin. You can take free live training, watch recorded trainings, and/or view short video tutorials.
- Making the Case for Accessibility
- Accessibility in Online Course Design (Video)
- How a screen reader works
The WAVE tool is useful to check Moodle or other webpages for accessibility.
Videos on the CGCC YouTube site are automatically captioned. In addition, the college is improving the verbiage via a captioning service.