- Students are required to enroll in the program full time.
- There are 30 seats available each year.
- Program begins in fall term.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Advising or call (541) 506-6020 to request an appointment with Health Occupations Academic Advisor Charlotte Cusack.
- Completion of all program prerequisites and supporting coursework with a letter grade of "C" or better. The required prerequisites must be completed within the past five years. (See Required Prerequisites section of this packet.)
- Submission of official (unopened) transcripts from other colleges and universities for all courses to be considered in the awarding of points demonstrating a cumulative GPA of 3.00 or greater. Only preprogram and pre-requisite coursework will be included in the GPA calculation. An official transcript from CGCC is not required if you indicate CGCC on the application form as one of the colleges attended. A transcript for classes taken at CGCC will be produced by Student Services and placed in your application packet. If you are a CGCC student and have taken classes at Portland Community College (PCC) since fall 2013, you must request an official transcript from PCC.Submission of official (unopened) college transcripts for all courses that are to be considered in the awarding of points demonstrating a cumulative GPA of 3.00 or greater.
- Completion of all required forms, including CGCC Admissions form. A checklist of required documents is provided as part of the application packet.
- Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis)
- MMR (measles [rubeola], mumps, rubella)
- Varicella (aka VZV)
- Hepatitis B
- Influenza - Seasonal. Required only if attending hospital/clinic -based clinical in fall term unless otherwise stated.