Winter 2024 COVID-19 update
Winter illness season is here again.
In the spirit of safety and well-being for our students, faculty, staff, and our extended community, please review the following common sense safety measures:
- Hand sanitizer dispensers around campus have been refreshed. Please use them often!
- At least for the next few weeks, we encourage everyone to wear face coverings while indoors
- If you feel sick, please take a COVID test
- If you test positive, the latest CDC guidance is to isolate for 5 days before returning to campus
- Once you're back, please consider wearing a mask for a few more days
- Remember the Virtual Care Group provides students and staff free telehealth 24/7
Our top priority remains the health and safety of our entire community.
Our services remain fully operational, albeit with adjustments to accommodate remote access where necessary. Counseling services, academic advising, financial aid and other support resources are available both in-person and virtually to ensure that students receive the assistance they need. Continuity of service is essential to ensure students are well-served.
- Virtual Care Group (free access to doctors & therapists for CGCC students)
- CGCC Academic Advising
- CGCC Financial Aid Advising
CLEANING & SANITATION
We have asked our custodial staff to focus on cleaning and sanitizing all facilities within Building 3. We also ask you all to continue to take personal protective precautions including use of hand sanitizing and face coverings while indoors.
COMMUNICATION & UPDATES
When appropriate, regular updates will be sent to our students and staff members via email and other pertinent means, including website announcements. These updates will contain important information, including any changes to campus operations.
As circumstances continue to evolve, we remain committed to being flexible and adaptable in our approach. Our decisions are guided by public health recommendations and our commitment to the needs of our students.
Thank you for your continued support as we work together to keep our campus and broader community safe and healthy.
Stay safe and take care.