1098-T is mailed by January 31 each year to eligible students with a valid social security number who were billed during the prior tax year. If you received more scholarships and/or grants than the amount of qualified tuition and fees billed, the College can not produce a 1098-T. The college reports amounts billed in box 2.

The form will indicate enrollment status and the total of all tuition and fees that may qualify for an educational tax credit.

The fees reported may not be eligible in your situation. To determine which fees are eligible for you, please consult a tax advisor.


W9-SPDF forms are sent out the beginning of each term and at the end of the calendar year, requesting address and social security number (SSN) or tax identification number (TIN) that correlates with what you have filed with the IRS. If your social security number or name is incorrect on your account, you must supply student services with a copy of your social security card. For questions contact Student Services.