Commercial Kitchen Business Incubator
The Small Business Development Center's incubator is a flexible environment where new and existing companies take advantage of inexpensive processing space and professional business counseling.
- Goal: Stimulate small business growth in the Mid-Columbia region with programs, business counseling, and management services to help reduce expenses and increase profits.
- Staff assistance in areas of management, financing, and marketing is one key to our clients' success.
- Access to other entrepreneurs and to regional expert, sharing common interests and problems often bring about common solutions.
- North Central Oregon Regional Strategies
- Oregon Business Development Department
- U. S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service
- 2,000 ft2 food production facility
- Blogett convection ovens, Hobart mixers, Robot Coupe food processor, 60-gallon cooker/mixer
- Refrigerators, freezers, walk-in cooler, and dry storage
- Food preparation, processing, sanitizing areas
- Packaging area includes bottle-filler, weight-pack, labeling machine, package sealers
- Facility available to rent to specialty food processors and caterers
- Demonstration area, meeting and banquet room
- $20 per hour
- Commercial Kitchen Contract
- Kitchen photos