CGCC Pandemic Response
CGCC Campuses Reopen Monday, September 21st
CGCC campuses will reopen to the public beginning on Monday, September 21st. All college services will be available in person on a limited basis, and phone and virtual support will continue as it has throughout the pandemic. The information on this page should help students and community members navigate the necessary precautions to ensure a safe campus! We are stronger together-even if we're six feet apart.
What should I do to return to campus?
- Download and read through the Reopening Plan
- Read the guidelines on our wellness page
- Make sure you have no symptoms (links to non-CGCC website)
- Make sure you have a mask. You can purchase one or make one at home. If you arrive at campus without a mask, you will not be admitted to campus buildings until you put one on. CGCC will provide a mask if you do not have one.
- Follow safe practices such as maintaing at least six (6) feet of distance between yourself and others who do not live in your household, washing your hands frequently, and avoiding touching your face.
- Clean up after you use an area. Materials and instructions will be provided. Everyone doing their part keeps us all safe!
CGCC Offices: Hours of Operation
The following CGCC services are available on campus. All services are also available by phone and/or online.
In-Person Open Hours
Academic advising, financial aid appointments, and student support services
Monday - Thursday 1 pm - 5 pm
No more than six (6) people inside at a time
In The Dalles
In Hood River
Monday - Thursday 9 am - 12 pm
|The Hook Cafe||Monday - Thursday 9 am - 2 pm|
More coronavirus/COVID-19/pandemic resources