Frequently Asked Questions
1. Access Your Student Account
2. Register for Classes and Pay Tuition
- Schedule an appointment to discuss your financial aid progress or for assistance with CGCC scholarships.
5. Attend Class
- Attend first class session or you may be dropped (unless you have prior arrangements with instructor).
Dropping or Withdrawing
- You are responsible for formally dropping your class even if you don't attend.
- If you fail to drop before the drop deadline, you will be responsible for the charges.
- If you have excessive absences and fail to drop or withdraw from class by the deadlines, a grade of "F" may be assigned to your record at the end of the term.
- Any changes to your registration must be done through MyCGCC.