Functions of the President's Council
- Recommends operational procedures, creating an environment conducive to implementation of work plans.
- Ensures work plans are integrated and interfaced effectively with daily operations.
- Initiates recommendations for operational and programmatic improvements.
- Reviews operational issues of mutual concern and makes operational decisions when appropriate.
- Provides leadership in the dissemination and communication of college plans (Academic Master Plan, Facilities Master Plan, Strategic Plan, etc.).
- Shares governance as a clearinghouse of policy initiatives presented by all levels. Recommends policy when appropriate. Assures the alignment and integration of all college key function areas (KFAs).
- Serves as the main counsel and advisory board to the President. Recommends policy, operational, and programmatic action to the President. (Not a voting body.)
- Serves as a communication filter for internal college constituents.
President's Council Members
|Danny Dehaze||Executive Director of Infrastructureemail@example.com||(541) 506-6097|
|Courtney Judah||Director of Human Resourcesfirstname.lastname@example.org||(541) 506-6151|
|Michael Mallery||Vice President of Finance||MMallery@cgcc.edu||(541) 506-6050|
|Tiffany Princeemail@example.com||(541) 506-6013|
|Marta Yera Cronin||Presidentfirstname.lastname@example.org||(541) 506-6101|