Pre-College classes are for anyone ages 16 and over who has a high school diploma or GED and is transitioning to college.
Pre-College classes help:
- Prepare for or improve scores on college placement tests
- Develop reading comprehension skills and strategies
- Renew or increase math skills
- Develop writing composition and grammar skills
New Student Orientation (required)
Pre-college students are required to attend a new student orientation during the start or middle of the term. Click here for the dates and times of the next orientations. Call to sign up!
- The Dalles Campus, call (541) 506-6041
- Hood River - Indian Creek Campus, call (541) 308-8243
|Kristen Booth||Writing Instructor, Pre-College Instructor, Curriculum Committee Chairfirstname.lastname@example.org||(541) 506-6041|
|Franceina Brackenbury||Reading & Pre-College Instructoremail@example.com||(541) 506-6179|
|Andrew Carmicheal||Pre-College & ESOL Instructor, Pre-College Department Chairfirstname.lastname@example.org||(541) 506-6041|
|Janette Harrington||Pre-College Instructoremail@example.com||(541) 506-6041|
|Leslie Jones||Pre-College Instructorfirstname.lastname@example.org||(541) 506-6041|
|Tricia Losee||Pre-College Instructoremail@example.com||(541) 506-6041|