90.E - Solicitation/Advertising by the Public on the College Campus
Board Policy Code:
The following activities are generally not allowed on campus. Exceptions can be made by the college president or designee. When exceptions are allowed, the activity will be designated to a certain area of the campus.
- The administration of surveys, questionnaires and requests for information by non-college connected organizations.
- Commercial advertising, except advertising that relates to college functions.
- Fund raising by non-college agencies or for other than college activities.
- Demonstrations of services or materials and canvassing of students or college employees for the purpose of selling products or services.
- Solicitation of funds or selling tickets on the campus,