Company: SightLine Applications
Wage / Salary: 38000 / yr
Compensation: $38,000 per year
SightLine Applications is currently seeking a smart and talented candidate to join our team selling cutting edge video processing systems in our Hood River office. We work in a dynamic environment with an open office plan, a strong candidate will be flexible to meet new demands from day to day. We are a small and innovative company looking for someone who is enthusiastic about making a significant contribution.
You will have the opportunity for rapid skill development, working directly with customers and an experienced team to deliver market leading products. Up to 10% travel. Compensation includes salary, paid holidays, PTO, health plan, 401K. Salary Range: $35,000 to $48,000 per year, depending on experience.
You will work closely with sales management to provide:
Sales/Customer Support - 90%. Ensuring effective, positive, customer service
- Find and qualify customers through a technical sales process
- Answer customer questions/provide technical documents as requested
- Use comprehensive system understanding to provide recommendations and answer presales technical questions
- Provide quotes
- Process purchase orders
- Work with technical support team to maintain customer satisfaction
Marketing and Communications - 10%
- Executing quarterly newsletters and misc. outreach emails
- Minor marketing projects (provide support and brainstorming for advertisements, trade shows, and other outreach opportunities)
- Travel and trade show logistics
Candidate should have experience and confidence with the following:
- 2+ years working in a customer service environment, preferably in sales
- Superior communication skills (written, verbal)
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Google suite
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Must be US Citizen or Green card holder
Valuable Experience – not required
Beneficial experience includes:
- Techniques for managing customer stories (including familiarity with customer relationship
- management tools)
- Proficiency in QuickBooks
- Experience with international sales
- Experience with high technology products and engineering is desired
- Education: bachelor’s degree completed (or equivalent)
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our web site at www.sightlineapplications.com
No recruiters, please.
Job listing closes November 29, 2019.
EEO & Affirmative Action Statements
SightLine Applications, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.