Wage / Salary: 15 / hr
Technicians learn the science of drying structures and property (psychrometry) through hands on experience and training modules. When the employee completes modules, testing and hands on training, they are qualified to participate in formal certification courses. This type of work is a niche environment and a specialized field. This is an entry level position that opens the door to many career paths within the Servpro organization. Technicians can quickly receive pay increases through studying, hard work and acquiring certifications in multiple areas. Servpro manages all aspects of projects from emergency service to restoration and reconstruction.
Position open until filled.
- Work with trained staff in the field and at the Servpro facilities, restoring personal property and structures to pre-loss condition or better.
- Setting up and taking down drying equipment.
- Metering, monitoring, measuring, the progress of active projects.
- Responding to emergency calls related to fire or water losses or other types of losses pertaining to buildings or personal property.
- Work hours may vary. Some days will be more than 8 hours depending on urgency of the situation.
- Technician will need to be available nights or weekends every other week.
Applicants must posses a valid driver's license, have a high school diploma or greater, excellent writing and verbal skills. Good computer skills and understanding of basic programs. Strong work ethic and able to work as a team member or independently. Strong desire to learn a trade that provides a long and promising career.
Applications can be emailed to applicant or picked up in person at:
400 Portway suite 102 Hood River, OR. 97031
Applications can must be submitted with a resume at office location or emailed to email@example.com
Lisa O'neal (office manager) 541-386-2288
Joel Olsen (president) 541-386-2288)