Life Support Educator
Company: Samaritan Health Services
Our passion is providing world-class health care. On the job and off, each of our employees brings the skills and personal commitment to contribute to the health of the region we call home. If you're like the thousands of Samaritan professionals who aspire to serve others, join us.
Position open until filled.
Samaritan Health Services is currently recruiting for a Life Support Educator who will be responsible for coordinating and conducting advanced life support classes such as ACLS and PALS, assisting with BLS and First Aid approved courses in conjunction with the Training Center Coordinator and Lead CPR instructor and maintaining expertise in AHA guidelines and SHS standards.
• Full time (72 hrs/pp)
• Day Shift
• Occasional weekends
Samaritan Health Services offers an exceptional benefits package!
• High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associate’s Degree preferred.
• Two (2) years experience in the medical field required.
• Current AHA BLS Instructor Certification required.
• AHA ACLS Instructor Certification required within six (6) months of hire.
• Previous experience in coordination and classroom management preferred.