Wage / Salary: 12 / hr
Janitor # BM09
Hood River, Oregon & Bingen, WA
PHC is looking to hire 3 Janitors to work at different locations in the Hood River OR/ Bingen WA area. There are 2 full time positions and 1 part-time position. All janitorial work will be done during swing shift hours (between the hours of 5 pm - 1:30 am. Janitors will be scheduled to work during the weekday. Weekends and holidays will be off unless the customer has a special request. In this role the Janitors conduct daily office cleaning, restroom cleaning, carpet care and various other responsibilities. They will be driving to different customer sites in the Hood River/ Bingen area.
Preference will be given to applicants who have a disability.
Wage: $12.00 per hour
Part time benefits: are available depending on hours worked per month.
Full time benefits: medical, dental, retirement 403b, paid vacation, life insurance, mileage reimbursement
- Assure all tools assigned are in good and safe working condition
- Dusting, empting trash, cleaning walls, windows, floors, and counter tops
- Basic floor care tasks such as vacuuming, daily carpet spotting, sweeping, and mopping
- Restroom cleaning/showers including bright-work care, furniture, glass and outside cleaning
- Must be physically capable to perform work that includes: lifting, carrying, bending and pulling.
- Must be able to speak and comprehend English.
- Must have legal citizenship status and be of legal working age.
- Must have a valid drivers license, reliable vehicle, clean driving record, and insurance acceptable to PHC requirements.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have experience in janitorial/housekeeping roles. Training can be provided for someone who doesn’t have experience.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have a disability.
EEO & Affirmative Action Statements
PHC Northwest is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer