Company: PMG, Inc.
PMG is a national manufacturing services company, with a reputation for integrity, reliability and rewarding opportunities. Our company partners with the nation’s leading manufacturing companies and provides them with highly skilled technicians to resolve production gaps and backlogs.
Our dedicated Technical Solutions Coordinators will provide you with personal, hands-on assistance in matching you with the right PMG project to fit your needs and skill set.
PMG projects may require travel to various parts of the country for extended periods of time. We pay for and arrange all travel and housing. We also offer excellent pay generally ranging from $20-23 per hour (depending on skills and experience) and guaranteed OT hours offering the potential for you to earn as much in 6 – 8 months as you would in a year elsewhere.
We have an on-going need for skilled assemblers. Contact us today to start your career with PMG!
Details are as follows:
- Position & Position Status: Assembler
- Location: Nationwide
- Pay Rate/Salary: $20-23/hour, DOE
- Hours Guarantee: 50 hours of work/week, time and a half OT after 40 hours
- Per Diem: $45/day tax-free, paid in addition to wages for the coverage of expenses
- Duration: 3 months – Upon completion of this project, PMG has additional opportunities to keep you working
- Travel: Mileage reimbursement at $0.545/mile to and from the job site
- Lodging: Hotel arranged, paid for and provided by PMG, Single Occupancy
- Open until filled
- Mechanical and/or Electrical Assembly
- Sub-assembly & final-assembly
- Working on a bench, on the floor or production assembly line
- Ability to read and work from prints, diagrams and work orders
Previous Experience: This position requires proven technical skills acquired through an accredited college and/or previous mechanical and/or electrical assembly experience.
EEO & Affirmative Action Statements
PMG is an EEO.