Pilot Flying J Job Fair for Managers and Hourly Team Members!
Company: Pilot Flying J
Pilot Flying J is Now Hiring Managers and Hourly Team Members!
Are you familiar with Pilot Flying J? You may know that we’re the largest source for over-the-road diesel fuel in the United States, and that we have 550 travel center locations across North America. But did you know that we’re a company dedicated to people? We are committed to providing a fast, friendly, and clean experience to each and every customer, and we are looking for enthusiastic, customer-driven individuals to help create that experience in all of our locations. We came across your resume in our Monster database, and we think you may have what it takes to be a part of our team!
We are currently looking for Retail General Managers, Co-Managers, and Shift Managers, as well as Deli Managers and Shift Managers, Coffee Hosts, Maintenance, and Retail Cashiers at a location near you. Because we are a company committed to people, we offer competitive compensation and a benefits package that features:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Term-Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Bonus Program
We encourage you to take advantage of the leadership opportunities available at Pilot Flying J and visit us at the following job fair for a guaranteed face-to-face interview:
- Thursday, December 18th from 10am to 3pm at Pilot Travel Center
- (I-84 & US 97) 91485 Biggs Rufus Highway, Wasco, OR 97065
- Phone: (541) 739-2174
Please feel free to visit our website at http://www.pilotflyingj.com and reference Store #195 (Wasco, OR) for more information about our company.
If you are unable to attend the event, apply at: http://pilotflyingj.com/job-search?storenum=195&
- Retail Managers
- Retail Assistant Managers
- Retail Shift Leaders
- Deli Managers
- Deli Shift Leaders
- Coffee Hosts
- Retail Cashiers
- Incredible customer service skills & the ability to help maintain a customer focused culture
- Ability to run accurate gas and diesel transactions
- Ability to use calculator, computer, telephone, and other equipment as needed
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact with different levels from hourly team members, customers, vendors, and corporate representatives
EEO & Affirmative Action Statements