Company: One Community Health
Provide high-level administrative support the Chief Executive Officer, Leadership Team, and Board of Directors. Perform a wide scope of administrative functions including handling confidential and/or sensitive information, managing schedules, compiling data, preparing correspondence, coordinating activities, taking minutes, and other functions. Coordinate travel arrangements and meeting/event planning and facilitation. Creating a friendly, cooperative impression on visitors, patients, staff and others.
- Embrace the philosophy, mission, and values of OCH
- Acts as point of contact between CEO and staff members, patients, vendors, and community members
- Schedules appointments and maintains calendars for Chief Executive Officer, Leadership Team, and the Board
- Arrange guest and travel accommodations
- Schedules, coordinates and facilitates meetings, facilities usage, events, and/or travel arrangements, as required including setting up rooms, ordering food, and preparing meeting materials
- Plan and organized executive level and all-staff company celebrations
- Utilizes knowledge and understanding of operational structures to create, compose, and edit technical and/or administrative correspondence and documentation.
- Assists in administrative problem solving, program/project planning, development, and execution of stated goals and objectives
- Receives, prepares and distributes correspondence, appropriately processing and managing high priority items.
- Provides support to board of directors including taking monthly board meeting minutes and other meeting minutes as needed.
- Manages monthly Board packet process including gathering reports from Chief Executive Officer and Leadership Team, compilation and distribution of packets.
- Researches information, compiles statistics, and gathers and computes various data; prepares special and/or one-time reports, summaries, or replies to inquiries, selecting relevant data from a variety of sources.
- Assist with grants management through tracking and coordination of contract updates, renewals, documents requests, reminders, etc.
- Assists with contract management through tracking and coordination of renewals, document requests and reminders.
- Coordinates with Accounting to manage incoming donations process including collection, tracking and communication to donors.
- Manages petty cash and executive credit card usage maintaining required records, tracking of transactions and account balances.
- Handles confidential information and materials appropriately and maintains a secure work area. Understands and complies with HIPAA and employment privacy rules.
- Ensures general administrative areas including work station, break room and conference rooms are clean, well-organized and maintained.
- Coordination and cross function support with other Administrative Assistants as needed.
- Other Duties as assigned or needed within scope of position
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Able to collect and research data. Demonstrated experience converting data into images and other visuals for presentations
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with a solution driven approach to all levels including internal and external constituents.
- Able to use initiative and solid judgment within scope of responsibilities in completing tasks and responsibilities, establishing new procedures and resolving technical challenges.
- Able to prioritize and organize work according to multiple and, at times, competing timelines
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills involving multidisciplinary teams in a diverse, multicultural environment.
- Able to work effectively in an operation that expects and promotes teamwork and have demonstrated ability to work with ambiguity.
- Demonstrated ability to inspire trust and confidence effectively with internal and external audiences
- Able to maintain a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
- High level computer skills, including use of Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, Epic, ADP, and other systems
- Proven experience with graphics programs such as Adobe Creative Suites
- Ability to learn new software tools and technologies and implement learnings quickly
- Excellent proofreading skills with expert attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of and compliance with HIPAA regulations
- Identity learning needs and goals and design a plan to meet them.
- Able and willingness to work in a dynamic and changing community health care environment
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Current and ongoing renewal of Notary Public Authorization
- Understanding of HRSA requirements and expectations
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Associates in office administration or combination of equivalent education and work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 1-3 years administrative assistant experience at the executive level in a professional setting.
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Experience in a community or migrant health center (FQHC) setting
Please apply online at onecommunityhealth.org/careers
EEO & Affirmative Action Statements
This announcement is intended as a general descriptive recruitment guide and is subject to change. It does not constitute either an expressed or implied contract. OCH follows an “at-will” employment relationship.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex (except where it is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.