Customer Service Assistant
Company: Northern Wasco County PUD
Wage / Salary: 15 / hr
This is a temporary position, not to exceed 90 days.
Incumbent will assist Customer Service with filing, document retention, and taking payments at the register.
- flexibility in the shift schedule
- anywhere between 20-40 hours per week (as school schedule allows)
- 40 hours per week during winter break
- Pulling and boxing documents for retention storage
- Taking payments at the register
- Able to follow verbal instructions
- Able to reference procedures and/or own notes as needed
- Able to provide pleasant customer experience at the register
- Strong attention to detail
EEO & Affirmative Action Statements
Northern Wasco County People’s Utility District is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, considers individuals for employment according to their abilities and performance. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, age, religion, color, gender, national origin, physical or mental disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity. All state and federally mandated employment requirements will be observed.