Graphic Production Artist
Company: Linda Brown
Wage / Salary: 16 / hr
Learn to work withing the SCREEN PRINTING & EMBROIDERY industry
Work in Corel and Adobe to create proofs for screen printing and embroidery production.
Digitize files to prep for embroidery.
Preform simple art edits per sales team request.
IN HOUSE Production Artist needed at commercial screen-printing/embroidery shop.
Positions: Day Shift - See description and requirements below.
Business Hours: 7-4 Monday-Friday, over time when required
Job Description: Screen printing/embroidery production artist.
Most customers bring existing logos to us for apparel decoration. A small percentage of customers request logo design. This position is one where you will work closely with the production manager, turning graphics into printable or embodiable formats: Art creation, art edits, vectoring, digitizing, color separation, production proofs, film output. This is an all hands on deck position requiring some time out on the production floor when required.
- Create basic to complex designs and layouts for customers.
- Edit and redraw customer art work
- Create and edit mock ups/proofs of various promo and apparel items.
- Create print files from approved artwork including color separation.
- Film output
- Use PMS color chart to reference colors for printers.
- Communicate with and manage outsourced graphic design work (overly complex artwork, embroidery digitizers, etc)
Must be willing to help on the floor putting your work to hand in all areas of: inventory, screen printing & embroidery. Cross training will be required and helpful to your success.
Please email your resume and portfolio.
- Must already be proficient in Corel and Adobe.
- Great attention to detail.
- Able to work day shift
Submit your resume and education to