We have an immediate need for Finance Support at our manufacturing site located in The Dalles, OR. This is a temporary, contract position (20 hours/week).
- Enter bills, compile supporting documents
- Communicate with vendors, reconcile vendor accounts
- Print checks
- Enter invoices, compile supporting documents
- Communicate with customers, reconcile customer accounts
- Record payments, prepare bank deposits
- High school diploma or GED required
- Associate’s degree with an Accounting or Business concentration, or related field preferred and may substitute education for accounting/business experience
- 2+ years in a business environment
- Experience in AP/AR, Quickbooks software a plus!
email: email@example.com with resume and cover letter
EEO & Affirmative Action Statements
Consistent with IFF’s Global Human Rights Policy and goal to create a fully inclusive culture, it is IFF's global policy to comply in each of the countries in which the company operates with applicable federal, state and local laws and to provide equal employment opportunity to Company employees and applicants for employment, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital or civil union status, pregnancy, ancestry, citizenship, age, military or veteran status, protected disability, genetic characteristics, HIV status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of the Company's employment practices, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfers, promotions, compensation and terminations.