Shop Technician II
Integrated 3D™ LLC (i3D MFG™) is the premier a 3D metal manufacturing company in the Pacific Northwest. The Powder Bed Fusion/Additive Manufacturing & Engineering facility is located in The Dalles, OR. We are seeking a select group of experienced, highly motivated, forward-thinking individuals to join our expert team. A consideration for prospective candidates, we will be relocating our Operations facility to Redmond Oregon in mid-2020.
The Shop Technician II will be responsible for machine set-up, maintenance and post-processing of DMLM parts. The technical acumen of an ideal candidate includes a strong mechanical aptitude, proven experience in manufacturing and/or fabrication, comfort working with CNC and milling machinery, and demonstrates proficiency using hand tools. Furthermore, the ideal candidate is self-motivated, has a strong attention to detail with a quality mind-set, proactively takes ownership of his/her products, is punctual in attendance and meeting goals, and remains flexible with scheduled hours.
Integrated 3D™ LLC offers a competitive benefit package that includes insurance, medical, retirement plans and Paid Time Off (PTO).
- General shop duties to facilitate the production of metal 3d printed parts using various pneumatic and or hand tools to include die grinders, vibratory files, pencil grinders, punches, chisels, hammers, pliers, etc.
- Read, understand and comply with requirements documentation. Proficiency in gathering information and entering data into computer databases and written documents is required.
- Read assembly drawings or manufacturing drawings to ensure conformance and quality of inprocess parts.
- Assist the Operations Manager and Engineers with revisions and improvements to manufacturing methods and procedures.
- Assist in failure analysis, troubleshooting, rework/repair of non-conforming manufactured product to determine root cause.
- Promote and support Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement activities in Manufacturing.
- Comply with policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements per the i3DMFG QMS (Quality Management System).
- Assist the Operations Manager to install, validate and maintain equipment and processes in the production area to improve yield and/or reduce cycle time following the established validation procedure
- Work collaboratively and communicate clearly with co-workers to ensure effective throughput of parts through production.
- Ability to perform all assigned tasks, work independently, and complete work on schedule.
- Follow Operations Manager and Engineers direction while displaying cooperative and positive behavior with co-workers.
- Basic understanding and ability to read assembly drawings or manufacturing drawings.
- Ability to follow instructions: Written, verbal or electronic communications.
- Ability to use and understand general test/measurement equipment including calipers, height gauges, tape measures, etc.
- Have a background in fabrication, mechanical or construction (worked with your hands)
- Excellent references from previous employers
- Ability to report to i3DMFG™ office in The Dalles, OR • Clean Drug Test
- Clean record/background check
- Strong verbal, written, and electronic communication
- Working knowledge of computer programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- CAD experience a plus
- CNC programming a plus
- Wire EDM experience a plus
- Background in metal fabrication, mechanical, or construction is a plus. Proficient at working with your hands using various tools is a must.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude is a plus
- Experience in a regulated environment, such as ISO, AS, ITAR
please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org