REACH Site Coordinators Substitute
Company: Educational Service District 112
Wage / Salary: 30 / hr
We are recruiting for a Substitute Site Coordinator to work in our REACH After-school tutoring program in the Lyle School District. This is a temporary position working 20 hours per week over the school year schedule and 20 hours per week for four weeks over the summer.
Under the general direction of the School Success Director, the REACH Program Site Coordinator will plan and carry out the day-to-day operations of each local site. Responsibilities include student recruitment and retention, parent communications, school staff liaison, attendance, coordinating and delivering instructional activities (homework help, intervention, and enrichment), and other daily operational responsibilities.
- Hold or be eligible to hold a regular Oregon or Washington teaching, Educational Staff Associate (ESA), or administrator certificate.
- School-based experience working with students, staff, administrators, and parents.
- Experience creating reports and presentations.
- Three to five years of experience as a K-12 certified teacher.
- Knowledge of Washington State Learning Standards in English Language Arts and mathematics.
- Experience working with at-risk children.
- Experience in curriculum development, implementation, and evaluation, particularly in reading and mathematics.
- Knowledge and understanding of social and educational systems and agencies in Klickitat County.
Educational Service District 112
EEO & Affirmative Action Statements
ESD 112 recognizes the diversity and worth of all individuals. ESD 112 does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, religion, age, honorably discharged veteran or military status, families with children, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-job related physical, sensory or mental disabilities, or use of a trained guide dog or service animal in any educational programs, activities, or employment. Please direct inquiries concerning Title IX, Title VII, and ADA to Marnie Allen and inquiries concerning Section 504 and IDEA to Jeffrey Niess at 2500 NE 65th Avenue, Vancouver, WA 98661, 360-750-7500.