Accounts Payable / Payroll Bookkeeper
Company: Curtis Homes, LLC
Reporting to the Accounting Controller, this role will support accounts payable and payroll activities and other related business office support as needed.
Responsible for maintaining up-to-date Accounts Payable including processing of new invoices, reconciling vendor statements, reconciling and posting monthly credit card statements, filing, spreadsheet maintenance and reporting, reconciling bank accounts, processing biweekly timekeeping and payroll. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- This is an entry level position.
- High-school graduate or equivalent is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and email applications
- Accuracy and efficiency in delivering quality work in a timely manner.
- Ability to work in a team environment and maintain professional working relationships both internally and with external associates, vendors, etc.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all proprietary and/or confidential information.