Client Care Coordinator
Company: Current Commercial Real Estate
Wage / Salary: 35 / hr
Are you interested in working in the real estate business or looking for a great place to work? We are a very successful residential, Real Estate Broker, whose biggest asset is the people within our company. We value every member of our organization. We are located in our own, beautifully appointed building.
As a Client Care Coordinator, you will be speaking with buyers and sellers each month to help them plan their next move. There are NO cold calls. We are flexible on scheduling.
- Effectively communicate and build relationships with customers in order to provide a world class customer experience that shows professionalism, dedication and service.
- Present key points and focused on the customers' needs and expectations, giving them expert direction.
- Utilize geographical skills to relay a strong knowledge of the area to clients.
- Maintain a high level of customer support to consistently reach monthly, quarterly and annual goals.
COMPETENCIES AND KEY ATTRIBUTES:
- Demonstrated persuasion skills and the ability to develop a solid rapport that builds relationships.
- Superior customer service, interpersonal and communication skills; strong verbal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Real Estate License is NOT required.
- $35.00 per hour + Bonus
- Comprehensive Paid Training
- This is a great position with flexible hours for the right individual. We can craft a schedule for a 10 - 20 hours work per week. We value professionalism, success and service to our Clients. We have an outstanding work environment for our team associates with tremendous positive energy. (It's a great place to work!)
If you want to be considered for this position, you MUST reply with a cover letter describing why you have an interest in our position, along with your resume. Any resume WITHOUT a cover letter will be immediately discarded.
Resume should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org