Spectrum Direct Sales Representative
Company: Charter Spectrum
Wage / Salary: 55000 / yr
Direct Sales Representative is responsible for selling cable, internet and digital phone door to door in residential areas.
You would be joining Charter at a very exciting time. We’ve recently completed the acquisitions of Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks, growing our business to serve more than 20 million customers. Through these transactions, we will bring Spectrum, our industry-leading suite of services, into even more Americans’ homes. Consumers will benefit from improvements planned for our network, products and service; and employees will benefit from the dynamic work environment with even more personal growth potential.
Postition open until filled.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Conduct door-to-door sales of broadband (cable, internet & digital phone) services.
• Meet established sales targets across company product lines.
• Effectively works all addresses as assigned to maximize sales activity and increase penetration of all products.
• Compiles daily reports of sales contacts, presentations, objections, sales and other information as required by supervisor.
• Communicate with your Supervisor about any competitive activity in your territory.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
• Experience in a retail customer service or sales role; sales experience a plus
• Willingness to work flexible hours, including-evenings and weekends
• Valid driver’s license, car insurance, a satisfactory driving record and use of a reliable personal vehicle
• Motivation to sell door to door in residential areas
• Ability to work outdoors in adverse weather conditions
• Engaging communication skills to build relationships with prospective customers
Tamara Prunty - Specrum Recruiter
EEO & Affirmative Action Statements
Spectrum is an equal opportunity employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is the Law poster:http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
Spectrum is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. More on Spectrum: Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment
status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status.
Spectrum is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status.