Company: The Center For Autism and Related Disorders
Wage / Salary: 12 / hr
Join the CARD Family as a Behavior Technician and become a Senior Regional Manager by following the CARD career track
Interviewing and hiring immediately for multiple Behavior Technician job openings near you.
Are you compassionate and expressive, a great listener, and have a drive to help people? Do you enjoy working in different spaces and places, developing relationships and doing work that makes a difference? Would you love to work in a family oriented environment with flexible hours? Do you find yourself continuously searching for growth opportunities and mentorship?
Begin your career as a Behavior Technician at CARD, and learn how to implement one on one behavioral intervention programs to help patients with Autism. In your new role as a Behavior Technician, you may work in patients’ homes, CARD Centers, community settings, schools, or even in natural settings like parks and playgrounds.
You will participate in CARD’s comprehensive paid training program to learn about Applied Behavior Analysis, teaching techniques, social skills development, and other relevant skills. As you progress, continued training is available to help you advance your career.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive hourly rate commensurate with experience and geographic region
- Comprehensive paid initial and ongoing training
- Travel time pay and mileage reimbursement
- Paid Sick Time & opportunities for Paid Holidays
- Access to Mentorship Manager
- Sponsorship to earn credentials to advance your career
- Board Certified Autism Technician (BCAT)
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
- Free Continuing Education to maintain your credential
- Potential opportunities for quarterly bonuses and rewards incentive program
- Flexible part-time schedules
- Annual performance reviews with potential for wage increases
- Monthly socials, trainings & awards
- Paid Clinic times
- Opportunities for career advancement with increased compensation and benefits at each level
- Educational Assistance Program, Master’s in psychology program, and Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) preparation program
- Free supervision and training for maintaining credentials
- Opportunities for paid internships
- Therapist Rewards Program
- Eager, energetic and passionate demeanor
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Your own vehicle with proof of auto insurance or another reliable means of transportation
- Must pass TB test and criminal background check
- Availability to work 2-3 weekday afternoon or evening shifts (2-8pm) and 1 weekend day shift (9am-5pm)
Please email your resume to email@example.com