Intern - Mechanical Assembly
Wage / Salary: 12 / hr
Advanced Navigation and Positioning Corp. is seeking a mechanical assembly intern to assist us building aircraft navigational aids.
Attention to detail, mechanical assembly skills, proficiency in using computer office tools, and good communication are required to be successful in this position. Ability to understand assembly drawings and electronics schematics, and/or electronics assembly experience a plus.
Please email email@example.com for more information.
- Network rack component installation.
- Pull cables and components from stock inventory to fill kits.
- Mechanical assembly of antenna systems.
- Mechanical assembly of system component chassis.
- Use basic hand tools to perform assembly.
- Attention to detail.
- Mechanical assembly skills.
- Proficiency in using network computers.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to understand assembly drawings and schematics a plus.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Patty at (541) 386-1747, or email email@example.com
EEO & Affirmative Action Statements
In keeping with our commitment to the communities in which we do business, ANPC is an equal opportunity employer. ANPC will not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, military service status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. When necessary, ANPC will reasonably accommodate employees and applicants with disabilities if the person is otherwise qualified to safely perform all of the essential functions of the position.