Office Assistant / Receptionist
Company: AMAG Pharmaceuticals Inc
Wage / Salary: 15 / hr
AMAG is a biopharmaceutical company focused on bringing therapeutics to market that provide clear benefits and help improve people’s lives, all while delivering value to our shareholders.
Part-time position. Performs general office clerical tasks such as typing, filing, data Sentry, ordering supplies, coordinating mailing and shipping needs, printing and organizing reports, with primary duties of phone answering of multiple lines.
Skills, Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School Diploma required. 2 years of experience desired.
- Excellent phone, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient in typing, use of computer and Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Possess strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task, prioritize and self-motivated.
- Maintain confidential information.
- Must be reliable, organized and detail oriented.
- Previous office/administrative experience is a plus.
- Must have a positive attitude to work with other team members as well as demonstrate ability to work independently.
- Room for growth and additional responsibilities depending on level of aptitude and ability.
- Wage: Starting at $14/hour and dependent on experience
- Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Thank you for taking the time to thoroughly read this and sending in your resume. We look forward to reviewing it.
Minimum of a high school diploma/GED is required
Matt Delucca (email@example.com)