Linfield Visit for Nursing & Pre-Nursing Students
Learn about Linfield’s RN to BSN program!
The Online RN to BSN is Linfield College’s BSN degree completion program for registered nurses. Courses are offered online through The Linfield-Good Samaritan School of Nursing in partnership with the Linfield Online and Continuing Education Program.
Information Session Objectives
- Introduce the RN to BSN program selection criteria used to evaluate students
- Discuss the application procedures for entering the RN to BSN program
- Allow participants to ask questions and engage in informational discussions
How to sign up for a Linfield Information Session?
In order to register for a session, you must submit a Linfield Visit RSVP and let us know you will be attending one of the following sessions:
The Dalles Campus
- Monday, November 19 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM (TDC 3.203) - 1st & 2nd-Year Nursing Students
- Monday, November 19 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM (TDC 3.203) - Pre-Nursing Students