- Students are required to enroll in the program full time.
- There are 30 seats available each year.
- Program begins in fall term.
- Please contact Student Services for questions and/or to set up an appointment with an advisor.
- Completion of all program prerequisites and supporting coursework with a letter grade of "C" or better. The required prerequisites must be completed within the past five years. (See Required Prerequisites section of this packet.)
- Submission of official (unopened) college transcripts for all courses that are to be considered in the awarding of points demonstrating a cumulative GPA of 3.00 or greater. A transcript for all classes taken at CGCC will be produced by Student Services and placed in your application packet; however, you must indicate CGCC on the application form as one of the colleges attended. If you are a CGCC student and have taken classes at Portland Community College (PCC) since fall 2013, you must request an official transcript from PCC.
- Completion of all required forms, including CGCC Admissions form. A checklist of required documents is provided as part of the application packet.
Full Information Printable Sheet
- Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis)
- MMR (measles [rubeola], mumps, rubella)
- Varicella (aka VZV)
- Hepatitis B
- Influenza - Seasonal. Required only if attending hospital/clinic -based clinical in fall term unless otherwise stated.
Nursing Program Admissions Packet 2020-21
Nursing Program Re-Entry Admissions Packet 2018-19
Nursing Program Application Statistics 2018