Nursing Admissions Information Session (HR)
(541) 506-6011, firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you interested in learning more about the Columbia Gorge Community College (CGCC) Nursing program? The Nursing Admissions Information Sessions are designed to provide you with information about the Associate of Applied Science - Nursing degree program, admissions criteria, and application process. Sessions are for prospective, new, and continuing students who are interested in the Nursing degree.
Nursing Admissions Information Sessions are held at The Dalles and Hood River-Indian Creek campuses on various days and times. We highly encourage all students to come to an information session prior to requesting an individual appointment, since many of your questions may be addressed during the course of the session. The sessions begin promptly at the time indicated and we will not have time to repeat the presentation, so please allow enough time for travel and parking.
Information Session Objectives
- Introduce the Nursing program and selection criteria used to evaluate students
- Allow participants to ask questions and engage in informational discussions
- Discuss the application procedures for entering the Nursing program
How to sign up for a Nursing Admissions Information Session?
In order to register for a session online, you must submit a Nursing Admissions Information Session RSVP and let us know you will be attending one of the following sessions:
Hood River-Indian Creek Campus
- Monday, June 4 from 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM (HRC 1.309)
- Thursday, July 12 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM (HRC 1.309)
- Monday, August 6 from 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM (HRC 1.309)
- Thursday, September 6 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM (HRC 1.309)
The Dalles Campus
- Wednesday, June 20 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM (TDC 3.103)
- Tuesday, July 24 from 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM (TDC 3.103)
- Wednesday, August 22 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM (TDC 3.103)