Shared Voices, A New Writers' Collection
Since 2001, Gorge Literacy has been publishing Shared Voices, an annual collection of writings by Columbia Gorge Community College (CGCC) student authors. Click here to view editions of Shared Voices.
Become a Published Author
- Deadline: PASSED for 2021. You may submit for the 2022 volume at this time.
- Must be enrolled in one of these CGCC Adult Education Programs: ESOL, GED, Gorge Literacy or Writing 90.
- Written within the last year, 1000 words maximum.
- Teachers and tutors may help.
- Spanish writings welcome.
- What to submit: Poems, letters, recipes, journal entries, stories, song lyrics.
- Topic ideas: Family, holidays, school, feelings, relationships, travel, pets, work, really anything!
- Published authors receive a free copy of Shared Voices.
Book Release and Signing