My Library Account / Renew My Checkouts
- Thirty-two computers with Internet
- Black & white and color printers
- Software including the Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office, and Arduino.
- DVD/video viewing stations
- Scanner and copier
- Fax (outgoing only)
- Four study rooms available on a first-come, first-served basis
- The Writing Desk tutoring service staffed by writing faculty
- Borrow books, audiobooks on CD, DVDs, magazine issues, music CDs and more
- If we don't have what you're looking for, we can borrow it as an interlibrary loan from another library on your behalf
- All items are subject to our fines policy
- Checkout periods are determined by item format
You may renew items online through your library account. If you are unable to renew an item on your account, you've most likely encountered one of the following conditions:
- The renewals have been exceeded for that particular item
- Someone else has a hold on that item
- The item is overdue
You may also renew items by contacting the library.
Return items to any of the following libraries regardless of where you picked them up.
- The Dalles Campus
- Hood River - Indian Creek Campus
- Hood River Public Library
- The Dalles Wasco County Public Library
Reserves are items chosen by instructors to have a restricted checkout, usually library-use only or 1 day. Since items either cannot leave the library or are gone for a shorter time, they are available to more students.
Services Available from Off-Campus
The library's electronic resources are available off-campus to students, faculty and staff with a valid library card. Library cards are also used to check out materials. Library cards are available in the library or request one on our website. Students and staff who are not regularly on campus can request that materials be mailed directly to their homes; contact us for more information.
The entire CGCC campus, including the library, is equipped with free wireless Internet access to students, staff, faculty and guests. If you have problems accessing wireless service, please ask the library staff for assistance.