Apply for Housing
The Chinook Residence Hall is open and taking 2021-2022 applicants!
CGCC plans to open Residence Hall for Fall 2021. COVID19 vaccination is required to live on campus for the 2021 academic year.
Please contact the Director of Housing and Student Life at (541) 506-6013, or email email@example.com with questions.
Fall 2021 Housing Application Process
- STEP 1: Apply and be admitted to CGCC
- STEP 2: Submit your New Student Housing Application (you must be a CGCC student to apply)
- STEP 3: Wait for the college to complete your required background check. Once your background check clears the Director of Housing and Student Life will contact you.
- STEP 4: Schedule a meeting with the Director of Housing and Student Life and sign your Housing and Dining Agreement.
- STEP 5: Pay $200 housing security deposit. Note that partial payments are welcomed but a spot is not secured until the down payment is paid in full.
Completion of these steps confirms a spot in Chinook Hall.