Web Development Assistant Certificate Outcomes
Students who complete this certificate will be able to:
- Provide basic support for existing websites in the workplace.
- Be prepared for entry-level jobs in the area of web development.
- Work in the role of web development administrative support or as an entrepreneur to develop and manage departmental and personal websites.
- Assist website developers in creating and maintaining web sites.
- Use critical thinking skills to identify key web development issues.
- Apply website development skills in a business environment to assist in the creation and maintenance of websites following current professional and/or industry standards.