Accounting / Bookkeeping Certificate Outcomes
Students who complete this certificate should be able to:
- Apply math principles to analyze, record, and report accounting information in conformity with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Use applicable technology available in accounting practice.
- Communicate effectively with business professionals.
- Recognize and respectfully address basic ethical conflicts and issues in accounting.
- Use accounting and financial information for analysis and reporting.