Entrepreneurship Certificate Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this certificate, students will be able to:
- Develop a business plan which plans and allocates resources effectively, creates a budget/forecast and creates a funding plan for prospective business, details operational information and a summary of business objectives.
- Communicate effectively with customers, suppliers, employees, and other stakeholders, using standard business terminology.
- Design a marketing/promotions plan based on a critical analysis of the factors influencing a particular business.
- Evaluate the legal environment for business and what legal steps business owners can help protect their investment/business.
- Establish a plan to manage employee and other business related items.