Upon successful completion of this degree, students will be able to:
- Prepare a comprehensive business plan including prospective balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement, funding sources and the capital structure of a business.
- Apply an understanding of the management process, inclusive of planning, organizing, leading, and controlling resources within organizations.
- Differentiate between operational and organizational structures for business.
- Construct a marketing plan based on objectives developed from a strategic market assessment.
- Utilize technology skills with business software applications to facilitate efficiency and quality.
- Analyze and apply the legal, ethical, and economic standards of business.
- Communicate effectively with customers, suppliers, employees, and other stakeholders, using standard business terminology.