Register online for Columbia Gorge Community College in person instruction community education classes. Print this page for quick access to the instructions.
Register Online for an in Person Class
- Select a Class
- Click "Add to Cart"
- Click "Advance to Checkout"
- If you have taken a CE class before, click "YES I have an account"
- If you have not taken a CE class before, click "NO I need to create an account"
Need help? Call (541) 506-6011 Option 2 in The Dalles or (541) 308-8211 in Hood River.
Call (541) 506-6011, Option 2 (The Dalles) or (541) 308-8211(Hood River)
Register online for Columbia Gorge Community College online community education classes.
Register Online for an Online Class
1. Find the course you wish to register for.
2. Click the Add to Cart button located on the right side of the screen.
3. Select the session date you would like to begin and click Continue to Checkout.
4. Follow the directions to enter your account information. Please note that this account is different than your CGCC Username and Password (see guidelines below).
5. Online payment will be required for registration: Make a secure credit/debit card payment using Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
6. You will receive an email confirming your registration.
- Make note of when your access to the course will begin. This will allow you to sign in to My Classroom to get started.
- Additionally, make note of when your access will end to insure all work is completed on time. The access dates for each course are visible from My Classroom on the right-hand side before you enter into the course.
1. Students must enroll directly through Ed2Go. Payment is required upon registration by credit/debitcard. Ed2Go courses are fee-based, and no discounts or tuition-waivers apply.
2. Drops and transfers to a later session can be requested up to six days after the start date of the course. More information is available here. Drop & transer Infomation
3. In order to earn a certificate of completion, students must score 70% or higher on their final exam. The final exam can only be taken once.
4. Students 16 years* and above may enroll in any Ed2Go courses, and students of all ages may enroll in the SAT/ACT Prep courses.
*Students under 16 years of age will need to follow CGCC Community Education's underage student policy.