Columbia Gorge Region Job Fair
Columbia Gorge Community College (CGCC) cordially invites you to participate in our Job Fair. The college is partnering with the Oregon Employment Department to offer this event.
Your attendance will provide you with an efficient opportunity to survey a large number of job applicants quickly and inexpensively, as well as allow you to network with other local and regional employers.
Registration details and link to registration form below.
- The employer registration fee is $75 (non-refundable), must be received at CGCC by March 11, 2017.
- This Fee includes: booth pipe & drape, 1 6’ draped table, 2 chairs, morning refreshments and luncheon for two (2) recruiters. Limited electrical outlets are available. If an electrical outlet is needed, it is recommended that you confirm your reservation early as this is on a first come, first served basis.
- Marketing for job fair includes: internet, radio and newspaper ads and direct mail to job seekers.
- Upon receipt of your payment, you will receive an email confirmation and directions
- Please view the campus map: Convenient, free parking and access to the Readiness Center (building #10) is available in front of the building.