Fall Term Scholarship
Child Care Partners Scholarship for College Credit
This fall Child Care Partners is offering up to 5 scholarships for eligible applicants. You may apply for 1 to 4 credits. The scholarship will cover the cost of tuition, fees, and textbooks.
There are five courses to choose from, including:
- CG 101: College Survival and Success: Personal Responsibility (1 credit)
- ECE 101: Exploring the ECE Field (1 credit)
- ECE 120: Introduction to ECE (3 credits)
- ECE 126: Early Childhood Development: Birth to Age 8 (3 credits)
- HE 262: Children's Health, Nutrition, & Safety (3 credits)
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Live and/or work in Gilliam, Hood River, Sherman, Wasco, or Wheeler Counties;
- Work in a licensed or exempt child care facility or preschool, and
- Be currently providing child care or temporarily closed due to COVID-19
Applications are due by September 11th.
Have any questions? Please call us at 541-506-6131 or email at email@example.com.