GA Personnel Policy Goals
Board Policy Code: GA
The Board of Education recognizes that a dynamic, competent and efficient staff dedicated to education is necessary to maintain a constantly improving educational program. The Board is interested in its personnel as individuals and recognizes its responsibility for promoting general staff welfare.
The Board's specific personnel goals are to:
- Recruit, select and employ the most suitably qualified personnel to staff the college;
- Provide adequate compensation and benefit programs for all employees;
- Provide an in-service training program for all employees as determined by the administration;
- Conduct an employee evaluation program as provided by the law;
- Encourage the development and maintenance of good employee morale.