Here For You
School is IN! Staying at home doesn't mean you can't still utilize educational resources!
Are you out of the dorm and staying home from your university? Are you a high school student who would like to get started on college classes now? Lost your job and not sure where to go? Or maybe you're a senior, and you want to find a new way to connect with others while you are distancing yourself for safety.
As Mid-Columbia residents stay close to home amid the COVID-19 pandemic, education can help all of us overcome social isolation. The current crisis will not change Columbia Gorge Community College's mission of "Building Dreams, Transforming Lives." What IS changing is how we're delivering that educational experience to you. We've expanded online classes and are connecting our community with vital resources. Keep reading to learn more.
Spring term college credit courses (10 weeks)
Spring term condensed college courses (5 weeks)
- Complete CGCC's admissions form. You don't have to wait to see if you are accepted - fill out the form, and you're IN!
- Call Student Services at (541) 506-6011, option 2 for an advising session
- Check CGCC's Online Student Hub for resources on working and attending classes from home.
- Online non-credit Community Education courses
- Pre-College programs
- Assistance for job seekers
- Non-credit career training programs
- Assistance for small business owners
- Assistance for child care providers
- Emergency child care for essential personnel
- CGCC's COVID-19 FAQ
- CGCC points of contact
- Low-cost digital resource locator
- Oregon State Patrol COVID-19 enforcement FAQ (as posted to official OSP Facebook page)
District Residents: If you’re a senior age 65 or older and a resident of the college’s tax district, you may be eligible for a tuition discount of 50% for credit and community education classes*.
Oregon Senior Option: Oregon residents age 65 or older (even those who live outside CGCC’s district) are eligible for free tuition on audited classes*.
Please contact Student Services at (541) 506-6011, option 2 to learn more.