Small Business Management Program
The Small Business Management (SBM) program teaches business owners skills on reaching goals and increasing profitability with a focus on financial control.
About the Program
The SBM program includes 30 hours of classroom instruction and 20 hours of personalized coaching.
A few benefits you can expect from the program:
- Increased profitability
- A more efficient organization
- More time to work on your business, rather than in your business
Unbeatable value! All this for only $507 per company. This program is valued at over $3,000. A spouse or business partner can also attend for no additional charge.
Program dates: September - June
Resources (2015 - 16)
- Limited to 10 non-competing businesses located in the Columbia Gorge region
- In business at least 1 year
- Ability to produce financial statements
- Commitment to working on improving your business
Testimonials from Past SBM Participaints
"...It is worth much more than I paid to participate." - Christie Galon, President, SCG Enterprises Inc.
"...I would encourage all business owners to go through this program." - John Fredrick, Owner, ELF Janitorial, Carpet Cleaning and Property Management
"...we learned a lot about financial management techniques and would recommend this program to other business owners." Clint Harris, Pine Street Bakery, Hood River Oregon.