1. Access Your Student Account
- Log in to MyCGCC.
- If you do not see "OK to register," meet with an advisor to plan your classes before registration begins.
2. Register for Classes and Pay Tuition
- Find out when you can register.
- Log in to MyCGCC and follow the instructions.
- Tuition and fees must be paid in full or by installment by the deadline.
3. Meet with a Financial Aid Specialist (optional)
- Schedule an appointment to discuss your financial aid progress or for assistance with CGCC scholarships.
5. Attend Class
- Attend first class session or you may be dropped (unless you have prior arrangements with instructor).
Dropping or Withdrawing
- You are responsible for formally dropping your class even if you don't attend.
- If you fail to drop before the drop deadline, you will be responsible for the charges.
- If you have excessive absences and fail to drop or withdraw from class by the deadlines, a grade of "F" may be assigned to your record at the end of the term.
- Any changes to your registration must be done through MyCGCC.