Executive Leadership Team
Functions of the Executive Leadership Team (ELT)
- Recommends operational procedures, creating an environment conducive to implementation of work plans.
- Ensures work plans are integrated and interfaced effectively with daily operations.
- Initiates recommendations for operational and programmatic improvements.
- Reviews operational issues of mutual concern and makes operational decisions when appropriate.
- Provides leadership in the dissemination and communication of college plans (Academic Master Plan, Facilities Master Plan, Strategic Plan, etc.).
- Shares governance as a clearinghouse of policy initiatives presented by all levels. Recommends policy when appropriate. Assures the alignment and integration of all college key function areas (KFAs).
- Serves as the main counsel and advisory board to the President. Recommends policy, operational, and programmatic action to the President. (Not a voting body.)
- Serves as a communication filter for internal college constituents.
|Bill Bohn||Chief Technology & Planning Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org||(541) 506-6090|
|Tria Bullard||Director of Board and Executive Servicesemail@example.com||(541) 506-6103|
|Lisa Deswert||Chief Financial Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org||(541) 506-6050|
Chief Institutional Advancement Officer
Executive Director of Columbia Gorge Community College Foundation
|Frank Toda||Presidentemail@example.com||(541) 506-6103|
|Lori Ufford||Chief Academic & Student Affairs Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org||(541) 506-6025|
|Robb Van Cleave||Chief Operating Officeremail@example.com||(541) 506-6150|