Digital Account Manager
Wage / Salary: 14 / hr
Marketing degree? Business degree? English degree, with interest in business? Our account management role could be a great fit for you if you want to start a career in business. We are small enough that you can have an impact on our success; our plans for business growth means you may have a career path here at NetBiz. Go to our website and see what we do; contact us to start a conversation about working here as a Digital Account Manager.
Our Digital Account Manager's primary role is to optimize, grow, and manage a portfolio of accounts/campaigns with innovative digital marketing solutions. As our client's main contact with NetBiz, you will promptly respond to client communications and proactively reach out to your clients when appropriate.
Our ideal candidate will assume accountability and ownership for the successes and failures of their portfolio; keep up with the latest trends in digital marketing; follow NetBiz best practices; and be able to work cross-functionally with sales/new accounts acquisition, account analysts, and fulfillment teams. As one of our account management team members, you will recognize new opportunities for client growth and make appropriate, results-focused recommendations to your client.
- Embrace ownership of your assigned accoutns and the responsibility of understanding our client's marketing & advertising goals.
- Build client loyalty through your professional account management consultations, advising clients on digital maketing and advertising, ensuring that NetBiz meets or exceeds their campaign performance goals.
- Work collaboratively with our NetBiz Account Analyst team to ensure that performance metrics are exceeded and incremental opportunities are identified and implemented.
- Consistentely identify and pursue opopportunities to gain knowledge and experience relating to digital marketing.
- Bachelor's degree with a business focus or equivalent work experience.
- Desire to work in a company that is dedicated to the marketing success of our business accounts.
- Strong business acumen and business curiosity.
- Honesty and integrity.
We will help you
- Know how to create/improve/manage/execute digital marketing campaigns.
- Understand industry metrics including CPC, CTR, CPA, ROI, QS, etc.
- Effectively use SEM tools such as Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter.
- Gain Google AdWords Certification.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.